Re: KDE 3.2.2 Info Center is empty.

Michael Stepanov wrote:
Hi all,

I've just updated KDE on Fedora Core 1 from rpms
up 3.2.2. But there were some problems.

Some of applications have disappeared from main menu
and if I open Info Center it's absolutely empty!

Somehow, your new menu system is screwed. Try renaming: /usr/share/applnk to /usr/share/applnk.save and reinstall kdelibs and kdebase (with "--force").

NOTE: I do not advocate using the: "--force" option with RPM, but when reinstalling an RPM that is already installed, it is the correct thing to do. Do NOT use it for other things unless you know what you are doing.

--
JRT