Re: Superkaramba themes behind app windows

Not quite sure about the exact syntax, but right-click the theme, select Edit->Edit Theme, and adapt the karamba options line near the top. Look for something like "ontop=true", either delete it or change it to false.

Hope this helps, if not, I'll have to dig deeper and find the exact name of the setting. ;)

Regards,

---
Pavel Avgustinov

David Gethings wrote:

I'm obviously missing something but how do you get superkaramba themes to appear behind app windows. i.e. the app window appears over the theme not beneath it.

Currently any themes on my desktop obscure the app window. I want to reverse this behaviour. So what config do I need to change to do this?

Cheers

Dg