Re: no "default email client" field in Control Centre

Check Control Center -> KDE Components -> Component Chooser. :)

Regards,

---
Pavel Avgustinov

Thies Eggers wrote:

Dear list!

I might be blind ... but I didn't find any hint in the web.

I want to change my default email client from KMail to Thunderbird (as I can use the latter on both my Linux and Windows ... dual-boot for work reasons). I liked KMail a lot but a higher force made me change my mind.

I wanted to change this setting in the "Control Centre --> Internet & Network --> Email" as I found it mentioned in many descriptions in the web ... but there's simply no field to change my default mail client. Only fields available are Fullname, Organization, Email address, Reply-to address and SMTP-Server. What to do next? I'm running KDE 3.1.4 on my SuSE 9.0.

Any help / hints are warmly welcome!

Cheers, Thies