Re: spam blocker

On Sunday 18 April 2004 17:31, Jim Bailey wrote:
> Does anyone know of one that works with KDE 3.1.3?
I've been
inundated
> since the feds passed a law against spam.

I use Spamassassin successfully. I have spamc
executing under KMail filters. It traps nearly all
spam and so far only 1 false hit (out of thousands of
hits over the past year or so).

I have previously used the built-in spam check in
Mozilla mail, which I think like Spamassassin, uses a
Bayes algorithm. But that was some time ago, when spam
was much less common anyway.

Steve

=====