Re: Font kerning (character-to -character spacing) when printing problem

Dik Takken wrote:

You should make sure that you have the latest version of the following
software:

* Freetype
* Xft
* Fontconfig

After you have updated these, run:

fc-cache -f

This command will re-build all your font caches. It may take quite a bit
of time, but your font system should be a just fine after that.

I'm afraid that the problem is with Qt's embedding of the fonts.

I don't embed fonts, but that isn't very simple. Especially if you use CUPS.

--
JRT