Popup windows

Hi,

	Since I upgraded from 3.1.x to 3.2.1, I have a little problem.  I use gaim
and use the "send on top" when a new message comes in.  It works, but with
the new version of kde, it also change the desktop, and I don't realy like
it.  I't ok to bring the window on top, but not the desktop.  It's annoying
when you're doing something in an other desktop.

	Well, if anyone can give me a trick to stop changing desktop, it would b e
great.

	Nic Cola