Re: KDE Developers don't test their own programs...

Clemens Wacha wrote:

The reason why I dont file bug reports is because I just don't have the time to surf the homepages and check if my bug isn't already filed etc.

why you lose your time here?

I already file reports for openoffice, evolution and sometimes debian
packages. No matter what program it is for, it normally takes 10-15
minutes. Way too much for just a simple bug. I vote for an easy Tool
with a bug search function and a simple form to fill out all the needed
information. Gnome developers have tried this but they forgot the search
function. Without this I can't save time because searching for an
already existing bug takes most of the time (besides waiting for slow
php scripted webpages to appear :-( )

I am convinced that there are lots of people out there finding bugs but
none of them files them because its still too difficult. The same with
localization.

Enough rant.

I'd like to see what others are thinking.

Regards

don't forget to see the release of the application you use...
i use kde 3.2.1 with suse 9.0 everyday and globally i don't have more problem than windows