Re: Repost: Setting up KDE Control Centre to use Evolution as email client

I have configured the Control Centre to use Evolution (using mailto: %t). However, if I select a file in Konqueror and use the "Send File" option, the file is not attached to the email. Is there another keyword/parameter pair that is required to make this work? I've searched
the archives, but couldn't find anything on this topic.

IIUC, what happens is totally dependent on the command line that you enter in the: "Component Chooser" for: "Email Client".

--
JRT