Re: Konqueror - how to permanently change the file system representation

Kevin Krammer wrote:

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 15:17, David Gethings wrote:

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 14:17, Izo wrote:

I just can not find the way to setup the Konqueror to start in detailed
list mode instad of the icon mode. I believe it is possible, isn't it ?
The question is - how !?

Have you checked the view profile. IIRC you can set that there.

Yes, change the view and save the profile with Settings->Save profile filemanagement

True. Thx.

Izo