KMail default fonts?

Good day,

KMail 1.5.4 under KDE 3.1.4 under SuSE Linux 9.0 Professional all up
to date with official patches.

What are the default fonts for KMail when the user has _not_ chosen to
set up her own fonts for KMail?

I have installed a load of TrueType fonts, and now the message body
font in the main window's reading pane is some arab font (and I don't
know how to read arab ;o)).
I guess that one of the fonts that KMail uses as a default font was
over written when I installed the new fonts.

I would like to track down what fonts I may have over written when I
installed the new fonts.

Are there some configuration files where KMail's default fonts can be
changed/read or are they hard coded?

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)