Re: Konqueror Home Page

On March 07, 2004 08:38, Chiheb Djabri wrote:
> HI
>
> I selected www.msn.com as a home page but when I launch Konqueror it
> always starts with file:/usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html. Is it Normal?
> I wanted that when i launch the Web Browser directly with home
> Page!!!

Home page and start page(s) are two different concepts in Konqueror. To
save a page (or pages) as start pages open up all the pages you want to
use in tabs. Then go to Settings | Save View Profile "Web Browsing".
Check "Save URLs in profile" then OK the dialog. Next time you launch
Konqueror as a web browser it should open to those pages.
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations