kmail crash sig 11 repeated

My kmail under suse 8.0 is crashing with a signal 11 every time I:
Delete a message from the trash folder, or
Move a message from the trash folder to another folder

And it appears to be rereading my mail from my isp's server, and is not
deleting when its done (based on duplicate messages)

I hope this gets out!

John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.
1221 Andersen Drive
San Rafael, CA  94901

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.americansentry.net