Re: Switching between languages

jad madi wrote:
hi folks I have add more than one language to Keyboard layout now how can I switch ? is there language switcher I have to add to the kicker? or whats is the default keyboard shortcuts to do that thank you :-)

If you have selected more than one Keyboard layout, there should be an icon in the System Tray. It should be the country flag associated with the current Keyboard layout (probably with 2 or 3 white letters on top of it). Right click it to get a menu.

--
JRT