SSL key generation & storage

Hi,

I haven't tried KDE 3.2 yet, but from reading the release notes it seems
that ssl key generation & storage is still not fully implemented. I need
this for my internet bank and currently I have to use Mozilla for that.

Is it possible to export the Mozilla generated keys and then import them
into Konqueror? Has anybody tried this? Does it work?

Regards,
Ole Jacob Taraldset

--
Process and Safety, Dept. of Physics, <www.fi.uib.no>