Re: KMail configuration window's size exceeds screen height (1024x768)

> No problem here if I downsize my desktop to 1024x768. However (as a
> workaround) you can always drag and resize if you hold down ALT, then push
> left mouse button and move the window. With the right button you resize it.

Windows cannot be downsized. I just realized that window is so big because
Security module contains lots of text. It has been automatically increased to
fit all text in that module. The only way to fix it is to decrease fonts in
Control Center (currently Tahoma 10 is default).

BRs
Marcin