Re: Kappfinder

Same for Mandrake I think and I saw some leanings that way on a RedHat
version I looked at briefly.

On Mandrake, kappfinder puts the apps in .kde/share/applnk (as usual)
and MDK looks for them in .kde/share/applnk-mdk or something similar. I
just copy them across from one to the other a put up with it.

Nick.