Re: Problem with updating from KDE 3.1.? to 3.1.5

Alexander Schunk wrote:
Hi Sir,
well, the point is that i do not have arts ver 1.1.4 installed. It is some version below that, which i do not know exactly. My KDE version seems to be lower than 3.1.3. I could not figure the exact version, may be you could give me a hint where to find it.

Well, from time to time, we do find RPMs that have typos in their specifications. If that is the case, and you don't have any other dependency issues, you will need to use "--nodeps"

Note: RPM has no knowledge of the actual system. It is based on its own database and the dependency information in the RPM file.

--
JRT