Re: Build fails for KDE_3_2_BRANCH with Konstruct !!

Izo wrote:

I am posting this again, and please, I could really use some help with this problem. I have put some thoughts on it and what I understand is:

- qt is properly built and installed
- genembed is properly linked against the libs in right directories.

What consfuses me is that the ldd lt-genembed does not show dependencies properly (see the ldd line some 30 lines below). That could mean that the binary has not been linked with proper -rpath's which is not the case (see the g++ line below)

I just can not go further on and would appreciate any help that can move my kde-3.2.0rc1 "project".

Izo

Still no success. I have checked out the latest KDE_3_2_BRANCH and make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean and make -f Makefile.cvs to clean and recreate the configure. The effect is just the same.

Could maybe mr. Binner, Konstruct, help me with this ?

Izo