Re: kde cvs 20040105 compile error

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 10:24 am, Sean McGlynn wrote:
> Looking at webcvs (http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kabc/)
> it appears that there were some changes made in that area a few days ago.
> Might be worth a 'make clean' in the kabc directory and then try 'make'
> again. If that doesn't work, try sending an email over to kde-pim@xxxxxxx
> for a better answer :-)

That seems about right as it compiled before new years. I always compile from
a clean cvs to make sure that there is no crud to effect the build. Thanks
for the pointer to the email address as I wasn't exactly sure who this part
belongs to (kde-core or kde-pim?)
--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source