KMail: Filters don't look in message body?

What with the spammers doing everything they can to fool filters into
allowing their **it into our inboxes, it would be very helpful if the
filtering options allowed the filters to look in the message bodies
as well as looking in the header fields. Aparently, version 3.1.2
that I'm using does not do this.  Is there a version that does, or is
this something that might be interesting to others if it were added?
Is there a better way to accomplish this?

       -Lyman