ScreenSavers in KDE 3.0 under FreeBSD 5.1

kcontrol (the Control Center) doesn't seem to know where the
xscreesavers are, and only gives me the choice to use BlankScreen.  How
does one inform KDE of where the screensavers reside?  This has to be a
commonly known problem, but I'm not at all sure where to search for the
answer.  If there's a FAQ that has this in it, please point me in its
direction.  Thanks!

       -Lyman