Re: khelpcenter font is invisible

Hi Hartwig
oh, I think I should have said this box is running Debian 3.0 stable/testing
bit rusty on rpm as mostly use apt.
what are the specific files I need to search for so as to rebuild the binary?
I can't find qt3.spec in the deb packages in this box, and http://packages.debian.org/ isn't working
regards
Russell