Problem compiling kdemultimedia from the CVS

Hello, everyone :)
   The subject line says it best.
   I have placed output of "./configure --prefix=/usr
--enable-debug=full" and "make" at the following location:
   http://www.faith4miracle.org/kdemultimedia-logs.tar.bz2

   I tried "--without-arts", and the output of "make" was exactly the
same.
   I am running Fedora Core 1.  When I installed (not upgraded), I chose
"everything"  Also, I am running kde 3.1.93 installed from the Fedora
RPM's I got off of ftp.kde.org  And also, I am trying to compile
kdemultimedia from an extremeley recent update from the CVS.
   The reason I am going to all this trouble is that I want to try the
most recent version of Juk, as it looks like a bug that I reported was
fixed in the CVS, and I would like to test it :)

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Steven P. Ulrick