Upcoming Educator Workshop from NASA/JPL 📆

🚀 Get the inside scoop on the Psyche mission to a metal-rich asteroid

EDUCATION EVENT

Join us to learn about Psyche as we prepare for launch!

Educator Workshop (Hybrid) – Launching to Asteroid Psyche

Educator Workshop (Hybrid) – Launching to Asteroid Psyche

When: Saturday, Aug. 19, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. PDT

Where: In person (at NASA-JPL in Pasadena, California) and online

Target Audience: Educators for grades 4-12

Overview: Join the education team from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California for a workshop focusing on the Psyche mission to a metal-rich asteroid. In this workshop, we will explore activities aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards as we hear from mission experts and learn about the science and engineering that makes this unique mission possible.

This is a hybrid workshop with options to attend in person at NASA-JPL in Pasadena, California or online via Zoom. You will be asked to select your preference when you register. Subject to availability.

Video

Psyche Mission Trailer

Hear from NASA's Psyche mission team about the journey to explore a unique metallic asteroid orbiting the Sun between Mars and Jupiter.

Visit the mission website

Psyche Mission Trailer

FEATURED RESOURCES

Educator Guides

Collection: Asteroid Lessons for Educators

Student Activities

Collection: Asteroid Activities for Students

COMING SOON!

Keep an eye on our Teachable Moments series for an upcoming primer on the Psyche mission, plus more resources for the classroom!

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube