JPL News - Day in Review

Uranus Moons May Hold Water | Star Devours a Planet

Day in Review
Solar System
The work is based on new modeling and explores how oceans could exist in unlikely places in our solar system. Read More

Stars and Galaxies

A star nearing the end of its life swelled up and absorbed a Jupiter-size planet. In about 5 billion years, our Sun will go through a similar end-of-life transition. Read More

FEATURED VIDEO

First Rock Samples Placed on Mars

Celebrate the completion of the first sample depot on another world.

Watch now

@NASAJPL Facebook@NASAJPL TwitterJPL Website@NASAJPL Instagram@JPLnews YouTubeNASA JPL LinkedIn