May Workshops from NASA-JPL 🚀

Register today for an upcoming in-person event!

EDUCATION EVENT

Explore Coding for Mars Sample Return

Educator Workshop (In Person) – Engineering and Coding the Future of Space Exploration

Educator Workshop (In Person) – Engineering and Coding the Future of Space Exploration

When: Saturday, May 13, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. PDT

Where: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California

Target Audience: Educators for grades 5-12

Overview: Join the education team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California for an in-person workshop focusing on engineering and coding. In this workshop, we will explore activities aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards as we model the steps required to successfully complete the Mars Sample Return mission. We will also welcome a special guest who will walk us through tools and skills to bring engineering and coding to your classroom.

Educators are encouraged to bring laptops capable of internet connectivity with USB capabilities.

Participation is limited, so register today!

FEATURED RESOURCES

Educator Guides

Lesson: Mars Sample Return Coding Challenge
Collection: Coding lessons

Collection | Grades 4-12

Coding Lessons for Educators

Student Activities

Student Projects: Coding challenges

Student Projects | Grades 4-12

Coding Challenges for Students

Articles

Meet JPL Interns

HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT OPPORTUNITY

SunRISE Ground Radio Lab

SunRISE Ground Radio Lab

Support the SunRISE mission by engaging in citizen science to observe radio emissions from Jupiter, the Sun, the Milky Way Galaxy and Earth!

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube