April Workshops from NASA-JPL 🚀

Register today for upcoming in-person and virtual events!

EDUCATION EVENT

Explore Earth Science Lessons for Earth Day

Educator Workshop (In Person) – Earth Science

Educator Workshop (In Person) – Earth Science

When: Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. PDT

Where: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California

Target Audience: Educators for grades 4-12

Overview: This in-person workshop at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, will highlight several of the new and upcoming Earth science missions studying our planet from above. During the workshop, we will explore several activities aligned with Next Generation Science Standards to demonstrate how NASA is monitoring our planet's health with orbiting space satellites. We'll also be joined by special guest speaker, Peter Falcon, who will describe how your students can become citizen scientists through the GLOBE program.

Participation is limited, so register today!

STUDENT WEBINAR

Student Webinar – Build a Water Filtration Device

Tuesday, April 4, 1-1:45 p.m. PDT (4-4:45 p.m. EDT)

Student Webinar – Build a Water Filtration Device

FEATURED RESOURCES

Educator Guides

Lesson: Water Filtration Challenge

Lesson | Grades 5-12

Water Filtration Challenge

Lesson: What's Causing Sea Level Rise? Land Ice Vs. Sea Ice
Resources: GLOBE Program

Resource | Grades K-12

GLOBE Program

Student Activities

Student Project: Make a Water Filter

Student Project | Grades 5-12

Make a Water Filter

Student Project: How Melting Ice Causes Sea Level Rise

Student Project | Grades 2-8

How Melting Ice Causes Sea Level Rise

Videos

Global Warming Demonstration