JPL News - Day in Review

Curiosity Mars Rover | NEOWISE

Day in Review

MARS

The rover has arrived at a special region believed to have formed as Mars’ climate was drying. Read More

STARS AND GALAXIES

Pictures of the sky can show us cosmic wonders; movies can bring them to life. Movies from NASA’s NEOWISE space telescope are revealing motion and change across the sky. Read More

ABOUT US

The JPL Story

Learn more about our history, starting from our graduate student origins in the 1930s to today's exploration of the solar system and beyond.

Read More

@NASAJPL Facebook@NASAJPL TwitterJPL Website@NASAJPL Instagram@JPLnews YouTubeNASA JPL LinkedIn