Teachers, Feeling Short on Time? ⏰

We've got a cure for the Sunday Scaries

EDUCATION UPDATES | JANUARY 2022

These 24 STEM lessons are ready for Monday morning

24 STEM Lessons You Can Quickly Deploy in the Classroom

We've got a new collection of lessons and activities that you can quickly deploy in the classroom. Get everything you need to guide students through standards-aligned lessons featuring connections to real NASA missions and science as well as links to student projects, which can be led by teachers or assigned as independent activities.

NEW & NOTABLE ON JPL EDU

Articles

Article: Reflecting On Greenland’s Melting Glaciers as OMG Mission Concludes

Teachable Moments

Reflecting On Greenland’s Melting Glaciers as OMG Mission Concludes

Article: How to Get an Internship at JPL

Career Guidance

How to Get an Internship at JPL

Educator Guides

Educator Guide: Melting Ice Experiment

Lesson | Grades 2-12 | 30-60 mins

Melting Ice Experiment

Lesson Collection: Climate Change

Lesson Collection

Lessons in Climate Change

Educator Guide: Mineral Mystery Experiment

Lesson | Grades 2-12 | two sessions of 30-60 mins

Mineral Mystery Experiment––updated with new findings from Mars!

Student Activities

Student Activity Collection: Learn About Climate Change

Student Activity Collection

Learn About Climate Change

Student Project: Do a Mineral Mystery Experiemtn

Project | Grades 2-12 | Two sessions of 30-60 mins

Do a Mineral Mystery Experiment––updated with new findings from Mars!

WATCH & LEARN

NASA Video: How Do We Communicate with Faraway Spacecraft?

Student Video

How Do We Communicate with Faraway Spacecraft?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lecture: Roving With Perseverance: Findings from One Year on Mars

Lecture

Thursday, Feb. 17, 7 p.m. PST

Roving with Perseverance: Findings from One Year on Mars

Apply Now for JPL Summer Internships

Internships

Application Deadline: Thursday, March 31, 2022

Apply Now for JPL Summer Internships

ACROSS THE NASA-VERSE

Slideshow: 10 Interesting Things About Glaciers
NASA Eyes on Asteroids
Game: Color Your Universe

NASA Space Place

Game: Color Your Universe