Day in Review

Title: Title

DAY IN REVIEW
My Favorite Martian Image: Helicopter Scouts Ridge Area for Perseverance
A member of the Perseverance rover’s science team explains why the aerial image offers science advantages over ground-level images.
› Read the full story
Stars Are Exploding in Dusty Galaxies. We Just Can’t Always See Them
Exploding stars generate dramatic light shows. Infrared telescopes like Spitzer can see through the haze and to give a better idea of how often these explosions occur.
› Read the full story
NASA’s Oceans Melting Greenland Mission Leaves for Its Last Field Trip
By dropping probes from a plane into the ocean, the pioneering campaign tracks how seawater is melting glaciers to give insight into the future of sea level rise.
› Read the full story