WATCH LIVE TONIGHT: Venus: Earth’s Evil Twin or Just Misunderstood? August 20 at 7:00 p.m. (PT)

Von Karman Lecture Series - August 2020
NASA JPL Von Karman Lecture
Venus: Earth’s Evil Twin or Just Misunderstood?

Venus is becoming more attractive to scientists as technology improves for sending spacecraft to survive orbit and even descend to the surface. From orbiters to balloons, we will talk about the great science that can be done, how we can do it and what we hope to learn.

More details