Day in Review

Title: Title

DAY IN REVIEW
Citizen Scientists Discover Dozens of New Cosmic Neighbors in NASA Data
Using a NASA-designed software program, members of the public helped identify a cache of brown dwarfs - sometimes called failed stars - lurking in our cosmic neighborhood.
› Read the full story
Tiny Asteroid Buzzes by Earth - the Closest Flyby on Record
An SUV-size space rock flew past our planet over the weekend and was detected by a NASA-funded asteroid survey as it departed.
› Read the full story