WATCH LIVE TONIGHT: How NASA Observes Earth from Air & Orbit. July 16 at 7:00 p.m. (PT)

Von Karman Lecture Series - July 2020
NASA JPL latest news release
How NASA Observes Earth from Air & Orbit

To understand changes in our world, we need to observe from different perspectives. In time for the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, this month's Von Karman lecture will focus on how NASA monitors global change — from orbit, as you'd expect, but also closer to the ground with aircraft, boats and buoys. This webcast show will be conducted via video conference, with speakers joining remotely from home. Watch live via YouTube and submit your questions via the chat.

More details