Ring in the New Year with NASA-JPL Edu!

Title: NASA's 9 Most Teachable Moments This Decade and Beyond
NASA's 9 Most Teachable Moments This Decade and Beyond

NASA's 9 Most Teachable Moments This Decade and Beyond

Whether discovering something about our own planet or phenomena billions of miles away, NASA missions and scientists unveiled a vast universe of mysteries this past decade. And with each daring landing, visit to a new world and journey into the unknown came new opportunities to inspire the next generation of explorers. Visit the JPL Education website for a look at some of NASA's most teachable moments of the decade from missions studying Earth, the solar system and beyond. Plus, find out what's next in space exploration and how to continue engaging students into the 2020s with related lessons, activities and resources.

Read the Blog

More resources from NASA-JPL Edu

Teachable Moments

Teachable Moments – Turn the latest mission and science news from NASA into exciting lessons for students. The Teachable Moments blog from NASA-JPL Edu has background information, resources, instructional materials and everything you need to engage students in STEM.

Lessons for Educators

Lessons for Educators – Explore our collection of more than 100 standards-aligned lessons inspired by NASA missions and science for grades K-12.

Activities for Students

Activities for Students – Make an origami spacecraft model, program your own Mars rover game and find out all the ways NASA uses pi. Our collection of projects, videos, slideshows and games for students has it all!

In case you missed it ...

Make a Moon Phases Calendar for 2020

Make a Moon Phases Calendar for 2020 – Like a decoder wheel for the Moon, this calendar from NASA will show you where and when to see the Moon and every moon phase throughout the year!