JPL News - Day in Review

Title: Title

DAY IN REVIEW
NASA's New Space 'Botanist' Arrives at Launch Site
A new space-based instrument to measure how plants respond to changes in water availability has arrived at NASA's Kennedy Space Center for final launch preparations
› Read the full story
NASA Nominated for Six Webby Awards
NASA digital communications have been recognized with nominations for six Webby Awards, the highest honor for online communications. Public voting is open through April 19.
› Read the full story
NASA Marks Earth Day with #NASA4Earth Tools, Events
This Earth Day, NASA invites you to create shareable views of our home planet, combat mosquito-transmitted diseases and fly along with our fleet of Earth-observing spacecraft.
› Read the full story