Create a Halloween Pumpkin Like a NASA Engineer and More Spooky Space Activities from NASA/JPL Edu

Title: Title
Halloween Activities from NASA/JPL Edu

Space Out with NASA/JPL Edu This Halloween

When Halloween rolls around at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, we really let our nerd flags fly. Pumpkin carving contests turn into serious engineering design challenges and costume inspiration runs the gamut from real science to science fiction.

This year, join us in all our geekdom with these spooky (and educational!) space activities from the Education Office at NASA/JPL:

Create a Halloween Pumpkin Like a NASA Engineer DIY Project: Create a Pumpkin Like a NASA Engineer – Get tips and inspiration for creating a stellar pumpkin from the same people who send spacecraft to other planets!
Learn how
NASA/JPL Edu Learn – Projects– How to Make a Pinhole Camera Slideshow: Mysteries of the Solar System and Beyond – Strange things are happening all around the solar system. See if you can solve these space mysteries before finding out how scientists did it.
Check it out