JPL News - Day in Review

Title: Title

DAY IN REVIEW
TRAPPIST-1 is Older Than Our Solar System
If we want to know more about whether life could survive on a planet outside our solar system, it's important to know the age of its star.
› Read the full story
Cassini Prepares to Say Goodbye to a True Titan
The giant, hazy moon Titan has been essential to Cassini's mission, from the spacecraft's 2004 arrival at Saturn to the very end.
› Read the full story
NASA Announces Television Coverage for Aug. 21 Solar Eclipse
NASA TV will carry the Aug. 21 solar eclipse live from unique vantage points on the ground, from aircraft and from spacecraft, including the International Space Station.
› Read the full story