JPL News - Day in Review

Title: Title

DAY IN REVIEW
NASA's Next Mars Rover Progresses Toward 2020 Launch
After an extensive review process, NASA is ready to proceed with final design and construction of its next Mars rover, currently targeted to launch in summer of 2020 and arrive on Mars in February 2021.
› Read the full story
NASA Sails Full-Speed Ahead in Solar System Exploration
With NASA's Juno poised to study Jupiter's origins, NASA continues to explore our solar system to help answer questions about our origins and future and whether we are alone.
› Read the full story