JPL News - Day in Review

Title: JPL News

DAY IN REVIEW
NASA JPL latest news release
Join NASA for a #24Seven Celebration of Earth Day

This Earth Day, NASA is giving the world an insider's look into the myriad activities the space agency conducts in a typical day to study and protect our home planet.

And -- we're asking the world to share your Earth Day with us.

NASA is posting about 200 images across nearly 100 different social media channels that capture the breadth of the agency's 24-hour-a-day work to study Earth. The images were captured during the week of March 27, but have been assembled chronologically to tell a story of a "day in the life" of NASA's Earth science work. The time-stamped posts hashtagged #24Seven will continue throughout Earth Day, April 22. View them all in the following online gallery:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/earthrightnow/sets/72157665047762664

We know we aren't the only people working to safeguard and understand our home planet. As you celebrate Earth Day, we're asking you to share on social media what you're doing to mark the day and celebrate our fragile home in space.

Share your posts on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #24Seven, or on our Facebook Event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/232115933842860/?active_tab=posts

Then keep watching the hashtag #24Seven throughout the day and watch a global picture emerge of how people everywhere are celebrating Earth Day.