Explore the All New NASA/JPL Edu - Standards-aligned STEM activities and resources

Title: Title

Explore the All New Edu

Standards-aligned STEM activities and resources at your fingertips

Looking for standards-aligned classroom activities and resources to get the school year in full gear? Look no further! NASA/JPL Edu -- the online home of the Education Office at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory -- is all new and optimized so educators can find science, technology, engineering and mathematics activities and resources in a snap:

What's New

  • Quickly and easily search our growing database of NASA activities covering topics such as the engineering design process, Earth and space science, and physical science.
  • Find related resources, like apps, planet facts and classroom posters.
  • Discover professional development workshops and other free educational events.
  • Get news updates on the latest happenings in the world of NASA and JPL education, as well as news you can use on our Teachable Moments blog.

Start Exploring

Engineering in the Classroom RESOURCES
Educator Guide: Engineering in the Classroom
Learn how the NGSS engineering standards are used at NASA/JPL and how to bring them into the classroom.
How Do You Use NASA in the Classroom? SHARE
How Do You Use NASA in the Classroom?
Learn how teachers like you are using NASA/JPL activities, and share how you connect our missions to your teaching.
Teachable Moments BLOG
Teachable Moments
Learn how to engage students in STEM using the latest NASA science and mission news.
Educator Workshop: Toys in Space and Mass Vs. Weight WORKSHOPS
Toys in Space and Mass Vs. Weight
Learn about and take home standards-aligned activities on gravity, mass and weight in this Educator Workshop at JPL in Pasadena, California.
How Do You Use NASA in the Classroom? SOCIAL
Follow @NASAJPL_Edu