JPL News - Day in Review

Title: Latest News From NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DAY IN REVIEW
Planck Mission Explores the History of Our Universe
New data from Planck are helping scientists better understand the history and fabric of our universe, as well as our own Milky Way galaxy.

Read the full story
Dawn Gets Closer Views of Ceres
NASA's Dawn spacecraft, on approach to dwarf planet Ceres, has acquired its latest and closest-yet snapshot of this mysterious world.

Read the full story