JPL News - Day In Review

Title: Latest News From NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory

LATEST NEWS
NASA Mars Curiosity Rover: Two Years and Counting on Red Planet
NASA's most advanced roving laboratory on Mars celebrates its second anniversary since landing inside the Red Planet's Gale Crater on Aug. 5, 2012, PDT (Aug. 6, 2012, EDT).

Read more
NASA Holds Briefing on Early Test Results for New Planetary Landing Technology
NASA successfully flew the saucer-shaped LDSD test vehicle into near-space in June. An Aug. 8 news conference at 9 a.m. PDT will feature new video and early mission results.

Read more
Study of Aerosols Stands to Improve Climate Models
A new JPL/California Institute of Technology study examines how changes in the level of tiny particles in our atmosphere affect a key type of clouds that help cool our planet.

Read more
NASA Upgrades Its 3-D Spacecraft App
NASA releases a new, improved version of its Spacecraft 3D app for mobile devices for the second anniversary of Mars Science Laboratory/Curiosity landing on Mars.

Read more