"JPL on the Go!": From Earth to Space in a Matter of Seconds

Title: "JPL on the Go!": From Earth to Space in a Matter of Seconds
JPL/NASA News

"JPL on the Go!": From Earth to Space in a Matter of Seconds

Smartphones The next time Spirit moves an inch or scientists find a new ring on Saturn, don't be the last one to know. A newly enhanced, mobile-friendly Web site from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory makes it easier for you to discover what's happening across the solar system and beyond no matter where you are.

"JPL on the Go!" takes all your favorite content from our standard Web site (news, videos and educational activities) and formats it for friendly browsing using your smartphone -- no zooming in, moving around pages or lengthy scrolling required. Even users of non-smartphone mobiles can get in on the action with our text-based site, which offers streamlined text-only news and feature content.

Getting there is as simple as typing in our standard URL, jpl.nasa.gov, into your phone's browser. You'll automatically be connected to the specially optimized site so you can start reading stories or watching videos in a matter of seconds. Bookmark the site, and you'll get there even faster the next time.