First Light Newsletter - November 2006

Title: First Light Newsletter - September. 2006

This Halloween, JPL celebrates 70 years of exploration. Take a step back in time with our new collection of features that recount the history of our lab.

+  Quiz: JPL History
+  Video: The Rocketmen
+  Feature story: The Spark of a New Era

Podcast: Exploring Space -
    Views from JPL's Director
    + Play now   |  + Transcript

To read more and watch archival video, visit the new JPL History site at:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplhistory/

Who Ya Gonna Call?

NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope is a galactic ghost buster, spotting hidden
massive stars and other monsters lurking in our galaxy.

Play video

Coming in November:

Near-Earth objects may be near Earth, but they're still out of this world!
Meet the scientists behind the hunt for space rocks. It will rock your world.

Near-Earth Object site

Technical note: Users reading this message in Eudora may need to adjust their viewing preferences in order to view images correctly. If pictures appear garbled, in Eudora try going to Tools > Options, select Viewing Mail and click to select "Use Microsoft's viewer."