[Announcement] io_uring Discord chat

Following our LSFMM conversation, I've created a Discord chat for topics
that could benefit from a more informal, live discussion space than the
mailing list might offer.  The idea is to keep this new channel alive for a
while and see if it does indeed benefit the broader io_uring audience.

The following is an open invite link:

 https://discord.gg/8EwbZ6gkfX

Which might be revoked in the future.  If it no longer works, drop me an
email for a new one.

Once we have some key people around, I intend to add an invite code to
the liburing internal documentation.

Thanks,

--
Gabriel Krisman Bertazi