Re: io_uring is a regression over 16 year old aio/io_submit, 2+ decades of Microsoft NT, and *BSD circa 1997-2001

Does this mean you stopped after the part where I cited 3 APIs including an old Linux interface (16+ years old), FreeBSD's implementation, and a Windows NT interface that all predate a hypothetical 14 year old? I guess this means modern Linux is less mature than both its' former -16 year old self and a hypothetical 14 year old.