[no subject]

Hello Pavel,

I'm from a university and am searching for a project to work on in the
upcoming year. I am looking into allowing userspace to run multiple
system calls interleaved with application-specific logic using a single
context switch.

I noticed that you, Jens Axboe, and Carter Li discussed the possibility
of integrating eBPF into io_uring earlier this year [1, 2, 3]. Is there
any WIP on this topic?

If not I am considering to implement this. Besides the fact that AOT
eBPF is only supported for priviledged processes, are there any issues
you are aware of or reasons why this was not implemented yet?

Best,
Luis

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/io-uring/67b28e66-f2f8-99a1-dfd1-14f753d11f7a@xxxxxxxxx/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/io-uring/8b3f182c-7c4b-da41-7ec8-bb4f22429ed1@xxxxxxxxx/