[RFC] io_commit_cqring __io_cqring_fill_event take up too much cpu

Hi Jens,
I found a problem, and I think it is necessary to solve it. But the change
may be relatively large, so I would like to ask you and everyone for your
opinions. Or everyone has other ideas about this issue:

Problem description:
===================
I found that in the sq thread mode, the CPU used by io_commit_cqring and
__io_cqring_fill_event accounts for a relatively large amount. The reason is
because a large number of calls to smp_store_release and WRITE_ONCE.
These two functions are relatively slow, and we need to call smp_store_release
every time we submit a cqe. This large number of calls has caused this
problem to become very prominent.

My test environment is in qemu, using io_uring to accept a large number of
udp packets in sq thread mode, the speed is 800000pps. I submitted 100 sqes
to recv udp packet at the beginning of the application, and every time I
received a cqe, I submitted another sqe. The perf top result of sq thread is
as follows:

17.97% [kernel] [k] copy_user_generic_unrolled
13.92% [kernel] [k] io_commit_cqring
11.04% [kernel] [k] __io_cqring_fill_event
10.33% [kernel] [k] udp_recvmsg
  5.94% [kernel] [k] skb_release_data
  4.31% [kernel] [k] udp_rmem_release
  2.68% [kernel] [k] __check_object_size
  2.24% [kernel] [k] __slab_free
  2.22% [kernel] [k] _raw_spin_lock_bh
  2.21% [kernel] [k] kmem_cache_free
  2.13% [kernel] [k] free_pcppages_bulk
  1.83% [kernel] [k] io_submit_sqes
  1.38% [kernel] [k] page_frag_free
  1.31% [kernel] [k] inet_recvmsg

It can be seen that io_commit_cqring and __io_cqring_fill_event account
for 24.96%. This is too much. In general, the proportion of syscall may not
be so high, so we must solve this problem.

Solution:
I consider that when the nr of an io_submit_sqes is too large, we don't call
io_cqring_add_event directly, we can put the completed req in the queue, and
then call __io_cqring_fill_event for each req then call once io_commit_cqring
at the end of the io_submit_sqes function. In this way my local simple test
looks good.

Thanks for your feedback,
Xuan Zhuo