Re: Write GFX_FLSH_CNT after updating GGTT entries

Thanks!

OK. Then I check my box:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 3396
	Memory at f7400000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]

So this should be our own magic to play WC on a non-prefechable BAR especially for GGTT MMIOs?

Thanks,
Zhi.