Re: [PROBLEM] Broadwell vaapi vaPutSurface seems broken

Hello Haihao,

Sorry, but I've gotten my wires crossed a little.

I was advised here https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1507994
to report this bug upstream, and to do a bisect on the mainline kernel.

It seems I've jumped the gun reporting the issue here - I should have done the
bisection first.

I'll report back once that's done. I'll also test with MPV.

Thanks,
Stephen